We are continuing our series about the opportunities Files.fm community-powered library provides to business users. Last week, we wrote about the importance of reporting. This week: how professionals from all fields can use Files.fm library to make their work faster, easier and more comfortable.
Are you an accountant, a doctor, a marketing specialist, a lawyer, a teacher? Most likely, you can benefit from our community-powered library! Here’s a bit more about what we have and we are planning to have — with your help, of course.
There are many professions where templates and samples might restrict creativity. However, there are many more careers where these seemingly repetitive documents make up a large part of the day. We are asking you to help others in your line of work by donating suitable documents — in exchange, you will be able to download files for your own use.
What we are looking for:
- Teachers — there are many learning materials found online for teaching English or for teaching school subjects in English. The moment you want to find teaching materials in some other language, especially if the language is not widely used in the world, there is much less choice. Finding Math tasks in Latvian or Physics exams in Hungarian is difficult and often impossible — but it shouldn’t be so. Files.fm Library can help you find the worksheets you need, reduce the time necessary for preparing lessons and even provide inspiration for more exercises to create.
- Lawyers — do you need to draft an agreement about an obscure topic, which you haven’t covered yet? Maybe you want to see how your colleagues on the other side of the world prepare their documents? Worry no more! With your help, our community library can provide tons of useful sample agreements, letters and motions.
- Marketing and PR specialists — it’s the third media plan this week? We are sure you have your best individual way of preparing a media plan, but a bit of fresh perspective wouldn’t hurt. In Files.fm Library, you will have a chance to take a peek in the documents prepared by your colleagues — and maybe you will find new inspiration there!
- Accountants — you have what is widely reputed as the most boring profession. You can make it easier for others: use our community library to share your reports, calculations and Excel miracles. We believe our solution will be the most useful for self-employed persons and small business owners — and also non-professionals who want to track their spending and document their income and expenses.
- Doctors, office administrators, realtors, kindergarten teachers, university professors, university students, filmmakers, music producers, and so much more. Share your work and knowledge, help others and gain skills and inspiration.
Our community-backed Library can only work with community involvement. We want to create a space for sharing useful files with people all around the world. Most of internet users have useful files they’ve created but don’t use any more. Why throw them away when you can make other users happy and bring a bit more of goodwill in the world.
Find out more about our project here: