- Deleting multiple files/folders
- How to unsubscribe from Files.fm
- Choosing the right plan
- Deleting files and account
- Moving files/folders
- Files.fm chat funtionality
- Adding WebDAV network drive connection in Windows
- Permanent storage offer FAQ
- FFM token FAQ
- Frequently asked questions about Files.fm
- Files.fm backup Installation
- Installation and how to open the program(Mac OS)
- How to create a backup
- File recovery from backup
- Warning and error notifications
- Configuration of email notifications for backup activities
- Use of Command Prompt, execution types and config files
- How the backup process works
- How the restore process works
- Different ways to make a Duplicati backup
- Choosing Sizes in Duplicati
- Windows Drive Letters
- Backup Features
- Block-based storage engine
- Frequently asked questions about Files.fm Backup
- Sync installation for Windows/MacOS X
- Getting Started with Sync program
- Account management in the Sync program
- File synchronization using Files.fm Sync
- Synchronization from an external device
- Creating and managing sub-users
- Synchronization using virtual files
- Frequently asked questions about Sync
Didn’t find what you were looking for? Have an idea for other instructions we should add? Let us know in the comments!
4 thoughts on “List of all instructions (EN)”
Thanks FILES.FM for give us a chance to uploud our favorit-music (for a short time without ruin our credit-cards). Not all of us in this world so wrong-are rich on money as you know. [But we try to be]. An old word said so: “Music is a international language”. Therefore many of us some-times use other uploadings-port for music than YOUTUBE.COM. For eksample like your free web for some months in the futrure. (YOUTUBE have some surprising restrictions too- we have reqognized….).
Sincerely Roald. https://www.mechlenborgarchives.com :o)
The opportunity to uploud music-films to FILES.FM (even for a short time: 2 months for free) does that YOUTUBE.COM not can stop us totally to upload normally music (with use of restrictions). If so- they will miss some of the marked in the future. Hope FILES.FM will survive as a strong possibility for us- when our music get problems with YOUTUBE ( Reason: recording-copyright a.o. problems who in Scandinavia never is a problem: as they sometimes tell us). Many of us work non-comercially (always we for free: to share music and music-film-production). But the Recordings Companies (jfr. YOUTUBE) sometimes try to stop us with publishing. Aslo they stop us publish music who is 200-300 years old in Scandinavia- and therefore is our for-fathers music-history- who belongs to all of us . Like Scandinavian Archeology and 1200 years old Royal History like in UK. Somethings must be wrong with the Music-laws nowadays- I think. Sincerely Roald M. Hansen.
скачал файл, но не могу распаковать ZIP файл
может вы знаете?
Hello, You can request the password only from file owner.