Download the software here: Files.fm/backup
1. Open downloaded file.
2. Drag Files.fm backup icon to your Applications folder. Program then can be opened from Applications folder.
3. Click Open.
4. Click Download… (To install Files.fm Backup you must download additional software Mono Framework.)
5. A tab in the computer’s browser will be opened where you will be able to download Mono Framework. Click Download Mono.
6. Open Mono Framework file.
7.In the template click Continue.
8. Click Continue.
9. Read Software License Agreement and click Continue.
10. Click Agree.
11. Choose the location where to install the software and click Continue.
12. Click Install.
13. To able to install the software, enter administrator’s username and password and click Install Software.
14. Click Close.
15. The software can be opened in multiple ways:
15.1. Click on Files.fm Backup icon at the top right toolbar;
15.2. Click Files.fm backup.app shortcut which by default has been created on your computer’s desktop;
15.3. Open in any internet browser, entering address http://127.0.0.1:8200/.