Add new account
You can add multiple accounts to Files.fm Sync software which can have shared or separated folders.
1. To add new account, click Account and choose option Add new.
2. Enter Files.fm username and password.
3. To choose a separate folder for the recently added account, click on the path which is shown in the picture and choose new location.
4. Click Connect.
1. To remove account, click Account and choose the option Remove.
2. Click Remove connection. After removing account from Files.fm Sync software, your synchronization folder will not be affected.
Log in and Log off
1. To log out click Account and choose Log off
2. To log in click Account and choose Log in.
3. Enter Files.fm username and password.